E-Commerce License In Dubai
An e-commerce license in Dubai is highly sought after. This is because, due to its ease, many consumers in the UAE are switching from traditional to online purchasing. As a result of this transition, entrepreneurs, business owners, and dealers are considering starting an e-commerce business in Dubai. An e-commerce license is all you need to start with your company activities in Dubai.
Dubai’s market is as lucrative as any other. The UAE’s e-commerce industry is anticipated to be worth $10 billion by the end of 2018. (Dh36.7 billion). However, if you want to start an ecommerce business in Dubai, you must go through a series of steps, starting with deciding on a website style and ending with obtaining your license granted.
Steps To Obtain An E-Commerce License In Dubai
- Choose a legal structure for your company.
- Select a Location
- Make a Trade Name Registration
- Submit an Application for a License
- Request a Certificate of Initial Approval
- Make a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and a Local Service Agent Agreement (LSA).
- Open a Physical Office in Dubai
- Final Approval of License
- Establishing a Business Bank Account