Property Owner Visa In Dubai
The United Arab Emirates is one of the most spectacular places for investors from all around the world. The UAE provides top-notch infrastructure, substantial rental yields, and liberal visa rules. The option of living and investing in the UAE has become easier and highly tempting thanks to the property owner Visa in Dubai. The UAE government takes certain steps and implements regulations consistently to maintain investor confidence and increase foreign direct investment.
The United Arab Emirates is well-known around the world for the vibrant lifestyle it provides to its residents and citizens. When it comes to the property market in the UAE, an investor has a wide selection of possibilities to pick from, making it the most suitable investment location and contributing significantly to the economy. Anyone can acquire a property in the UAE with sufficient funds.
Types Of Property Owner Visa In Dubai
A property visa is typically granted to investors and property buyers. A minimum investment in any freehold property is required to be eligible for this visa. The buyer must have it renewed on a regular basis, and property ownership must be maintained for the term of the visa.
- UAE property visa for 5 years
If the owner has made a Dh 2 Million investment in a property, they can easily apply for a 5-year residency visa in the UAE. Furthermore, the investment should be kept for at least five years. The owner of a 5-year resident visa can also sponsor his or her family and dependents. The 5-year property visa UAE, out of all the visa schemes, has sparked a lot of interest from investors all over the world.
- UAE property visa for three years
People interested in investing in a property worth Dh 1 Million or more in the UAE can get a 3-year property Visa UAE from the Dubai Land Department. With this Visa, the investor becomes a UAE resident and receives a number of benefits, including the ability to sponsor his or her family, as well as a driver’s license and an Emirates ID.
Requirements For Getting Property Visa In UAE
Only residential and freehold properties are eligible for a UAE Property Visa.
- The property’s value should be equal to or greater than Dh 1 Million.
- A mortgaged property can be used to apply for a visa, but it must meet the minimum investment criteria. A NOC from the bank must also be obtained and supplied with the application file.
- A person who owns multiple homes for a total of Dh 1 Million is eligible for a residency visa (Subject to approval).
- Visa holders should be aware that they are not permitted to leave the country for more than 365 days in a row.
Benefits Of Obtaining A Property Visa In UAE
There is no requirement for local sponsorship.
- A person can spend as much time as they like in the UAE throughout the visa’s validity period, and travel to and from the UAE is hassle-free.
- A person can open a bank account in the United Arab Emirates and gain access to local financial services.
- Obtaining a UAE driver’s license is simple.
- Travel to specific countries without a visa.
- Support their family and dependents by becoming a sponsor.
- The 5-year and 3-year visas can both be easily renewed as long as the investor keeps their investment.