Technical Service Company Formation In Dubai
A technical services license is a form of commercial license that is designed specifically for company operations including plumbing, painting, and concrete work. Technical service company formation in Dubai is a great option because of its strategic location in the world, connecting it to Asian and European markets.
There are several factors to consider while establishing a technical service firm on the Dubai mainland. The first and most important step is to find a local sponsor in Dubai. According to the legislation, a local sponsor, such as a UAE national, can possess up to 51 percent of the company’s shares, with the rest going to the owner. To enter the technical service industry, one must first register as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Dubai Mainland.
Benefits Of Technical Service Company Formation In Dubai
- It’s completely tax-free. As a result, there is no business or personal tax
- Provide services throughout the UAE
- Submitting an application for government projects
- There are no limitations on currency or capital requirements
- Choosing an office location anywhere in Dubai
- There is no provision of the audit report
- Effortless procedure
Activities Permitted Under Technical Services License
The following are the many technical services licensing operations in Dubai:
- Painting Services Contracting
- Contracting for Insulation
- Fixing Wall Paper
- Plastering and Cladding Services
- Installing and maintenance of air conditioning, ventilation, and air filtration systems
- Plumbing and sanitary contracting are two different types of contracting.
- Cleaning services for both the building and the mall.
- Installation and maintenance of satellite receiving equipment
- Installation of Electricity Transmission and Control Apparatus
- Tiling on the Floor and Walls
- Concrete Construction
- Carpentry and flooring contracting are two services that we offer.
- False Ceiling Contracting as well as Partition
- Engraving and Ornamentation Works
- Services for electrical fixtures and fittings
Steps To Obtain Technical Services License In Dubai
To open a business on the mainland of Dubai, you must first obtain a valid business license. A Dubai technical service license is required to open a shop relating to any of the above-mentioned business activities. The following are the processes to forming a technical services LLC in Dubai:
- Select a Business Name
In the United Arab Emirates, picking a company name is difficult. While working on it, there are a few things to consider. One must follow a set of naming rules that are both stringent and simple to follow. In other words, refrain from using rude or obscene language. This is where a company formation professional may assist you.
- Technical Services License Application
The Department of Economic Development is the regulatory authority to which one must apply for a license. The company will need to present the following documentation when submitting your application:
- Application form filled out completely
- Copy of the proposed owner’s passport
- NOC from present employer for two color passport-size pictures (if applicable)
- Ejari (Tenancy Contract)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
The MOA must be certified in person at a public notary in Dubai. This procedure typically takes two hours. The cost of a technical services license in Dubai varies depending on the type of business.