Everything You Need to Know About Golden Visa
So in this blog, we are going to discuss a very trendy and important topic which is what a golden visa is. It is not at all difficult to understand what a golden visa exactly means. Simply put, it is the most effective and fastest way to become a legal resident of a foreign country. But it requires investing a good sum of money. This is why the golden visa is mainly popular among wealthy people. Moreover, it is the fastest and the easiest way to become a legal resident of a foreign country that guarantees all the legal rights such as the right to vote, live, work, study, receive healthcare facilities, and others. In simple words, a golden visa is a type of immigration program offered by many countries to help wealthy people get permanent residency.
You will qualify for getting a golden visa only after you prove that the money you are investing is your own, and it is not even borrowed from any bank. Again, one of the straightforward ways to get a golden visa is by investing in real estate, business, stocks, shares, etc. Not all countries offer Golden Visa Programs, but there are a few countries such as Canada, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States of America that allow people to become their residence through golden visa programs.
Top Advantages of Having a Golden Visa:
People with a Golden visa enjoy its benefits:
- Long-Term Residence Visa:The Golden visa system essentially offers 10 years of long-term residency to people who fall into the groups of investors, entrepreneurs, researchers, medical and scientific professionals, extraordinary students, and individuals with outstanding talents. It is the self-sponsored, long-term residence visa that enables foreign nationals to live, work or study in a foreign land.
- Security: The main benefit of a Golden visa is the security that it offers with an alternative haven that helps people enrich and expand their lifestyle and business opportunities. Moreover, Golden Visa also includes a residence for family members such as spouses and children with no age limit. In case, the original Golden Visa Residence holder dies, it allows the family members to stay in the UAE till the end of their residence permit.
- Entry VISA : A six-month entry visa with multiple entries, followed by the issuance of a residency permit
Who Are the Beneficiaries of Golden Visa?
Dubai UAE is a dream place for many global talents and businesses owing to its rich cultural and geographical richness, diverse population and huge promise for future growth, and most importantly high standard of living.
People falling into these categories can apply :
- Public Investment
- Real estate investment
- Owner of a registered successful startup
- Approved idea of a startup
- Entrepreneur who has founded a successful startup and sold it inside or outside of the UAE
- Culture & Art
- Inventors & Innovators
- Digital Technology
- Other vital fields
Scientists & Professionals
- Chief Executive & Senior Official
- Science Professionals
- Engineering Professionals
- Health Professionals
- Education Professionals
- Business & Administration Professionals
- Information Technology Professionals
- Legal, social and culture Professional
Outstanding Students & Graduates
- Secondary school students with the best performance
- Best graduates from UAE universities
- Graduates of the best 100 universities worldwide
- Members of prestigious international and regional organizations
- Outstanding members of association of public benefit
- Recipient of recognition awards in humanitarian fields
- Prestigious volunteers and sponsors of humanitarian efforts
Probably the most significant benefit of the golden visa is its security; by issuing it, the UAE government has made it clear that it wishes to provide visa holders with a residence in the country. Its additional benefits make it a unique option for living a stress-free life in the United Arab Emirates.
Our team can assist you in planning a successful life in the UAE while adhering to all legal requirements if you have any concerns regarding the Golden visa registration. Contact us to know more